Be inspired for change and inspire others
Success stories... would you like an opportunity to inspire change to your life, whether returning to work or improving your community engagement... or both?
- feel you don't have anything to offer an employer?
- been out of the workplace for years and have no direction?
- no confidence and self-belief?
Ways we champion for women returners
- raising awareness of the challenges women returners face in returning to the workplace after a career break.
- working in collaboration with other support organisations across York, Scarborough and Ryedale.
- serve as a voice for women returners with local and regional policy makers and act in the capacity of advocate.
- improve the future aspirations of marginalised individuals affected by mental health issues.
- address potential discrimination and stigma amongst individuals, organisations and policy makers.